After spending way too long buying "just a few last minute things" for school Mom, Dad and I went out to dinner at a sushi bar. It was one of those places where on one side, they have normal dining but on the other they have hibachi and every once in a while you'll see flames licking the ceiling, which was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I've never mastered the art of the chopstick so at times eating proved to be a challenge, but I got better as the meal went on. After dinner we went to see Apollo 18... I highly DO NOT recommend it. It's essentially a story about astronauts getting some kind of weird disease that makes them go crazy from rocks that have legs and crawl around like spiders. It's as good as it sounds.
P.S.
I just burped a little... and my breath still tastes like raw fish and rice.Though I'd share.
No comments:
Post a Comment